Cruise the Victoria Harbour in one of the city's last remaining traditional Chinese junk boats
Watch the famous Hong Kong skyline illuminate at night
View the famous light show 'Symphony of Lights' from the best possible viewing spot
For an extra special evening, enjoy a gourmet fine dining experience at Hutong before or after your cruise
What to ExpectExperience Hong Kong's stunning skyline lit up by the famed Symphony of Lights show aboard one of the city's last remaining traditional red-sail Chinese junks - the AquaLuna! Relax in style on a comfy lounge bed, enjoy a complimentary drink and soak up the sights and sounds of Hong Kong's fantastic night scene. Hop aboard the iconic AquaLuna on her nightly Symphony of Lights Cruise, to experience the famed lights and sounds show – also the world's largest, permanent showcase of its kind. Recline on deck, sip a refreshing cocktail, and watch as laser lights beams leap around you.
- Board the cruise at Tsim Sha Tsui so you get first dibs on the best seats and can enjoy the full hour cruise
- Child ticket: Age 4-11
How To Use
- After payment, Koalabeds Customer Service will contact and confirm your activities date.
- Then, you will received the pick up confirmation letter for your journey.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Please arrive at the pier 10 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing
- Departure times: 7:30pm from Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1 or 7:45pm from Central Pier 9
Meet up Information:
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.1: Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, L6 exit, across the street, Pier 1 is right behind The Cultural Centre on your right (Close to the Clock Tower)
Central Pier 9: via Hong Kong or Central MTR stations, follow signs for the ferry piers. You'll walk along a raised pedestrian walkway. Once you get to the end, turn right and keep walking until you come to Pier 9 (right next to the Observation Wheel).
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
The cruise will be cancelled when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or an Amber Rainstorm Warning is issued. Customers will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund