- Trick and be tricked at Thailand's first optical illusion gallery
- Experience the five 3D galleries with paintings that you can step inside, strike a pose and take pictures with!
- Be amazed by interactive media which detects audience's actions and responds accordingly
- There are no boundaries - the gallery is fully interactive
What To Expect
Experience life in a new dimension at an art gallery like no other! These unconventional paintings use an art technique where two-dimensional pictures are turned into three-dimensional images through the use of optical illusions. There are five zones within the museum: Aqua and Safari, Classic Art, Fantasy, Nature and Modern Art. Float down Venetian canals, venture through the jungle, roam ancient temples and escape a shark attack! The gallery is fully interactive, so you can touch, climb, pose and take photos with all the paintings. Don't make the mistake of thinking this is just for kids, adults get sucked into hours of fun here too! The museum's newest feature interacts with the audience by detecting facial expressions and movement. Swing by and check it out for yourself!
How To Use
- Koalabeds will send a confirmation email within 24 hours of booking
- If you do not receive the voucher in your inbox or spam box, please contact us by email as soon as possible.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Child ticket: Between 100-130cm in height
- Children measuring below 100cm in height are free of charge
- No food or beverages are allowed inside the museum
- The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You must redeem this voucher for your entry ticket
- 10:00am-10:00pm daily
- Last entry at 9:00pm
- Esplanade Shopping Mall, 4th Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400
- This establishment does not accept order modifications, order cancellations or refunds