- The world's first water park with the theme of Cartoon Network Cartoon Channel
- Let you and the children enter the colorful world of Ben 10, Powerpuff Girls, and Forrest Gump
- 10 theme areas, 18 exciting water slides, 150 water battle games, here, probably no one can dry all day
- There are cartoon characters to let the children communicate with the idols.
- The attraction picks up the Pattaya Network Cartoon Channel Water Park shuttle bus to enjoy the most comfortable way for a whole day!
What To Expect
Ben 10, the Flying Girl, the heroic Johnny Bravo and other crazy cartoon network channels of the United States, chose Pattaya to become the world's first themed water park! Go to the adventurous cartoon water world and release your excitement! There are 10 theme areas in the water park, a total of 18 exciting water slides, including the Cartoonival children's play area, such as the maze, hidden more than 150 water war games, such as water guns, mini vortex, pendulum bucket and so on. Of course, there is also an 8-story Humungaslide that will make the "big children's shoes" challenge. It will take you through the black hole and then fall vertically into the water! Unlike other water worlds, there will be a cartoon league stage where you can stop and enjoy the performances and interact with cartoon characters, so that the little cuties can enjoy themselves here!
10 theme areas, adults and children can have fun!
How To Use
- Koalabeds will send a confirmation email within 24 hours of booking
- If you do not receive the voucher in your inbox or spam box, please contact us by email as soon as possible.You must show the printed proof of use when you participate in the event, or you can show the electronic use certificate on your mobile phone.
- Tickets can be used on any date within six months of booking
- Please use the voucher to redeem the ticket and enter the park.
- Please present the proof of use before entering the park at the 9th or 10th window of the park.
- Child tickets are available for: 3 - 12 years old
- Senior vouchers apply to: seniors aged 65 and above
- Note: Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult
- 888 Moo 8, Najomtien, Chonburi, Thailand 20250
How To Get There
- The park is only a 90-minute drive from Bangkok and is easily accessible by taxi
- This establishment does not accept order modifications, order cancellations or refund