Cruise the Victoria Harbour in Chinese junk boat
Watch the famous Hong Kong skyline illuminate at night
View the famous light show 'Symphony of Lights' from the best possible viewing spot
For an extra special evening, enjoy refreshing drinks during your cruise time cruise
What to ExpectExperience Hong Kong's stunning skyline lit up by the famed Symphony of Lights show aboard one of the city's last remaining traditional red-sail Chinese junks - the AquaLuna! Relax in style on a comfy lounge bed, enjoy a complimentary drink and soak up the sights and sounds of Hong Kong's fantastic night scene. Hop aboard the iconic AquaLuna on her nightly Symphony of Lights Cruise, to experience the famed lights and sounds show – also the world's largest, permanent showcase of its kind. Recline on deck, sip a refreshing beer/soda drink, and watch as laser lights beams leap around you.
- Board the cruise at Tsim Sha Tsui so you get first dibs on the best seats and can enjoy the full hour cruise
- Adult ticket: $288
- Child ticket: Age 4-10: $238
How To Use
- After payment, Koalabeds Customer Service will contact and confirm your activities date.
- Then, you will receive the pick up confirmation letter for your journey.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Please arrive at the pier 15 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing
- Departure times: 7:30pm from Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier 1
Meet up Information:
Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier No.1: Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station, L6 exit, across the street, Pier 1 is right behind The Cultural Centre on your right (Close to the Clock Tower)
Once confirmed, no cancellations may be made for this activity
The cruise will be cancelled when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or an Amber Rainstorm Warning is issued. Customers will be given the option of booking an alternative date