- Bangkok Dream World has thrilling rides, exciting adrenaline haunted houses and tornadoes and other super-stimulus projects!
- Vivid and funny cartoon characters take turns to perform fairy tale world parade
- Record the magical mysteries of the Seven Wonders of the World with cameras
- Snow World's perfect world of snow and ice, experience skiing at minus 8 degrees Celsius
- Taste local specialties and exquisite souvenirs can be found everywhere
What To Expect
If there is a place in the world that can satisfy all your fantasies about fairy tale dreams, it is the Dream World of Bangkok, where Cinderella, Snow White, and Little Red Riding Hood, can be seen everywhere. The Eiffel Tower, London Iron Bridge, Paris Tower, are just a few steps away. The Dream World, with the boat passing through the rushing river valley, meets the real fairy tale, like a fantasy paradise full of wonder! All the rides are fun: classic bumper cars, a thrilling roller coaster ride, and a variety of performances that rival Hollywood movies. Truly an eye opener!
How To Use
- Koalabeds will send a confirmation email within 24 hours of booking
- If you do not receive the voucher in your inbox or spam box, please contact us by email as soon as possible.
- You must show the printed proof of use when you participate in the event, or you can show the electronic use certificate on your mobile phone.
- This proof of use only applies to confirmed dates and times
- Please use the voucher to redeem the ticket and enter the park.
- This activity is only available for non-Thai guests. For Thai guests, please go directly to the ticket office to purchase tickets.
- Ticket must be booked at least 24 hours before using
- Children under 90CM can enter for free
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM daily (public holidays until 7:00 PM)
Buffet Lunch: 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- 62 Moo 1, Rungsit-Ongkarak Road (Kilometer 7th), Bueng Yitho, Thanyaburi 12130, Thailand
How To Get There
- By bus: 538 (via Victory Monument - Don Muang - Rachamonkolk) or 523 (via Mochit - Kasetsart University)
- Take the car or taxi and take the express line from downtown Bangkok:
- Close to Vibhavadee - from the Rangsit Expressway Din Daeng to the "Future Park" intersection, turn to Ongkarak Road
- Close to the Changwattana Expressway - head straight north, exit from Rangsit until the "Future Park" intersection, turn to Ongkarak Road. Drive along the Ongkarak Road for 10 minutes (15 km) and the "Dream Park" entrance is visible on the right.
- Close to Eastern Ring Street - take the Bang-Pa-In East Ring Road, exit at Rangsit and go straight to the entrance to the "Dream Park" on the left.
- This event does not accept order modifications, order cancellations or refunds