- Meet 100+ of the world’s most famous faces with just one ticket to Madame Tussauds Hong Kong!
- Get crowned by Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach and dance with Jackson Wang in the Hologram Concert!
- Curtsy in front of Queen Elizabeth II, stand in the ‘Wax House’ with Obama, or meet the President of China!
- Immerse yourself in the mind of Yaoi Kusama, the only permanent Yayoi Gallery outside of Japan
- Take as many selfies as you want in the latest Selfie Gallery and print your photos on top of the coffee!
What To Expect
Be the star and steal the show at Madame Tussauds, home to Hong Kong’s hottest party at The Victoria Peak. See famous faces including Kim Woo-bin, Kendall Jenner, Johnny Depp, Donald Trump, and Benedict Cumberbatch. Go to the Backstage Studio and become the next top model with Z. TAO, Angelebaby, and other fashionistas at “Fashion Zone”. Get to meet Indonesia President Joko Widodo, Indian Prime Minister Modi Narendra and become the guest of Royal Family at “Historical and National Heroes”. Seated at the centre of her artistic world, Yayoi Kusama dons an eye-catching red hairpiece and a yellow dress with black polka dots will lead you to her journey of “self-obliteration”. Don't miss your chance to meet Varun Dhawan, Amitabh Bachchan, WarCraft and Kung Fu heroes at “World Premiere” and “Kung Fu” zones, too! Mingle with your favourite Korean celebrities Kim Soo-hyun, Siwon Choi, and Lee Jong-suk. We've rolled out the red carpet so come and join us here at Madame Tussauds Hong Kong.
- You can present either a printed or mobile voucher for regular admission
You must present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket
Travelers must present a valid ID for ticket exchange
- Voucher is valid until 31 Dec 2019
- 10:00am-10:00pm, daily
- Last admission is at 9:45pm
- The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, Hong Kong
How To Get There:
- By Peak Tram from St. John's Building Peak Tram Station
- By bus: Route No.15 from Central Ferry Pier to the Peak, route No.15B from Tin Hau to the Peak, route No. 15C from Central Ferry Pier to Garden Road Peak Tram Terminus (then Peak Tram from here), minibus No.1 from Central (Two IFC) to The Peak
- No cancellations, refunds, or changes can be made
- Ticket will be canceled when Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund