- Witness eight of the most dangerous techniques the ancient art of Muay Thai
- Experience the thrilling real fights up close with a premium ticket
- Explore the nearby Asiatique night market before Muay Thai Live: May Thai Knockout
- Be sure to stop by the gift store at the end of the show for some fantastic souvenirs!
- Explore major attractions near Bangkok with these private transfers from the city!
What To Expect
The only Thai-themed performance in Thailand: Muay Thai Live, is being launched at the Asiatique the Riverfront night market. The climax of the performances conveys the history, origin and martial art of the ancient Muay Thai. The whole performance was designed by the internationally renowned directors of Thailand who filmed the beautiful boxing champion. The wonderful sound and light sound effects matched with the Muay Thai boxing master's ingenuity and full battle index, together presented a wonderful Thai martial arts!
Thailand’s unique Muay Thai-themed performance
Combining traditional Thai culture and skills, it is unique
The history, origins, and sects of the ancient Muay Thai are coming!
The jaw-dropping and difficult martial arts action is absolutely fantastic!
How To Use
- Koalabeds will send a confirmation email within 24 hours of booking
- If you do not receive the voucher in your inbox or spam box, please contact us by email as soon as possible.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher. Please present your voucher number for entry
The person who booked and received the confirmation voucher must present a valid photo ID/passport along with the voucher number
The voucher is valid only on the date and time specified
- You must present your voucher and exchange it for a physical ticket at The Stage counter
- Free admission for children under 90 cm
- Children's tickets are available for children 90-140 cm tall
- This ticket is only available for purchases from Mainland China / Hong Kong / Taiwan / Macau
- Tuesday to Friday, Sunday: 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM, 7:30 PM Admission
- Saturday (Special Show): 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM, 7:00 PM Open Admission
- No show on Monday
- 2194 Charoenkrung Road | The Stage at Asiatique The Riverfront, Bangkok 10120, Thailand
How To Get There
- Take the empty railway BTS to Saphan Taksin Station Exit 2 and head towards the pier. You can see the free shuttle boat to the Asiatique Riverside Night Market.
- This proof of use only applies to confirmed dates and times
- Please use the voucher to redeem the ticket and enter the park.
- This event does not accept order modifications, order cancellations or refunds