- Watch the world's largest indoor performance show for 5,000 spectators
- Learn about local religious beliefs in Thailand through spectacular and fantastic performances
- The show has a total of 150 performers and more than 500 costumes, making it one of the world's largest performers.
- You can also participate in the performance of an elephant and goat in the performance.
- Arrive in the theater in advance and enjoy outdoor performances and traditional Thai culture before the show begins.
- Choose from a set menu with a sumptuous buffet dinner and eat before you enjoy the show.
What To Expect
The Theatre is an astounding structure. This is not just any building, but the largest indoor scene theater owned by the Thai royal family. The stage organ is massive and can accommodate 2,000 spectators at the same time. It is one of the biggest performance theatres in the world! The whole song and dance show is divided into three scenes, which tell about historical changes, traditional beliefs and festivals. Each scene uses a lot of actors and exquisite costumes. The scene is magnificent and makes people feel fantastic! There are also traditional Thai architecture in the outdoor area and traditional Thai music performances. In the ancient rural areas, there are more Thai folk culture experiences and elephant performances! Don't blame Xiaobian, This is not just any show. I suggest that all of your friends arrive early, and the surprise is waiting for you to unveil the mystery!
Learn about the beliefs, habits, history and culture of Thai people through beautiful sound, light, electricity and audio-visual feasts
Before the show, there are wonderful performances to enjoy.
Choose a buffet menu and enjoy a variety of Thai delicacies
- Koalabeds will send a confirmation email within 24 hours of booking
- If you do not receive the voucher in your inbox or spam box, please contact us by email as soon as possible.
Buffet time: 5:00 PM - 7:45 PM
Pre-show events: 7:00 PM - 7:30 PM
Theater opening time: 7:30 PM
Performance start time: 8:00 PM (80 minutes without intermission)
How to Use
You must show the printed proof of use when you participate in the event, or you can show the electronic use certificate on your mobile phone.
A valid ID and the number on the voucher must be presented before attending the event.
This proof of use only applies to confirmed dates and times
Can use the certificate directly into the park
- 19 Tiamruammit Road, HuayKwang, Bangkok 10320
How To Get There
- Take the MRT to the Thailand Cultural Centre station, exit at Exit 1 and cross the bridge at the Ratchada intersection for 10-20 minutes.
- Or transfer to the theatre shuttle bus from Exit 1 of the Thailand Cultural Centre station. After 5:15 PM, there is a free shuttle bus for every 15 minutes.
- After the performance, you can take the pick-up service and pick them up in order.
- Children's tickets are available for children aged 4-12 and 90-140cm in height
- The actual seating arrangements will be distributed on the day of the show, giving priority to online bookers.
- Dress code: leisure (the theater has air conditioning, it is recommended to carry a jacket)
- The ticket is limited to purchase by tourists from mainland China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Macau.
Terms and conditions
- This event does not accept order modifications, order cancellations or refunds