Learn about Hong Kong, its dim sum culture and the fascinating role food plays in this vibrant world city
Practice your (first few words of) Cantonese with the help of a local guide and pick up some Canto slang along the way
Meet new friends as you enjoy a variety of dim sum!
What To Expect
- Tour runs on eveny Friday
- All food and drink
- A local foodie guide
- Inform us of any dietary requirements in advance. Some ingredients are hard to avoid, but the team will ensure that there will be suitable dishes for you to enjoy
How To Use
- After payment, Koalabeds Customer Service will contact and confirm your arrival pickup date and return date.
- Then, you will received the pick up confirmation letter for your journey.
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- Meet up time and location: 10:00am at Jordan MTR Station, Kowloon, Exit A. Look for the smiling and hungry staff wearing an “I [dim sum] HK” t-shirt. There will be a 5-8 minute walk to the restaurant
Meet Up Information:
- Address: Central HK. Specific location will be sent to you upon confirmation
- Tour ends around Hillier Street, Sheung Wan (near MTR station)
- No cancelations, refunds or changes can be made
- The experience runs rain, hail or shine. Even in typhoons. Bring an umbrella or raincoat if necessary